Are you ready for the exchange?
You should be between 15 and 17 years old, provide a good school report and have a background in Spanish. You need to be open minded, ready to observe and adapt. You must be able to approach others and be prepared to create a new circle of friends.
Based on our experience, your exchange year/semester will be a success if you can answer the following questions with a “yes”:
- Will you be OK away from your parents, friends and daily routines (e.g. meal times, sports and other leisure activities) for an extended period of time?
- Will you be OK without the things you are accustomed to, such as: your own room; taking long showers or a refrigerator filled with your favorite foods?
- Will you be able to integrate into a new family with different customs and traditions? Become “one of them” by sharing the same privileges and chores?
- Do you like meeting new people?
- Can you adapt to behaviors different from the ones you are familiar with (e.g. different leisure time activities, relations between girls and boys and more traditional customs)?
If you answered yes, then get in touch with us!
Interested? Please use the quick inquiry on the right to get in touch with us or write to firstname.lastname@example.org