Limited opening of borders
As of Monday, July 26, the restrictions regarding the closing of borders in Chile are modified, allowing entrance and exit of the country under certain conditions.
Leaving Chile is allowed for:
- Non-residents with passports from country of origin.
- Chileans and residents with an authorized Pase de Movilidad. Does not include minors without this document.
- Chileans and residents without "Pase de Movilidad", who have an exceptional permit approved at www.comisariavirtual.cl.
Entering Chile is allowed for:
Chileans and residents, and non-resident foreigners who meet the following conditions:
- Passengers that have not been during the last 14 days in countries with community transmission of SARS-CoV-2 and/or countries that have not presented cases produced by variants of concern of the virus, as determined by the WHO.
- A laissez-passer obtained from the Chilean consulate.
In all cases, the sanitary measures established at the time of entry must be followed.