Chile and Coronavirus
Current situation in Chile
The government of Chile has announced more measures to limit the spread of COVID-19 in the country.
- Restaurants, bars, cinemas, and shopping malls are closed nationwide.
- Mandatory 14-day self-quarantine for all foreigners and Chilean citizens arriving in Chile
- Nation-wide daily curfew from 10:00 pm to 5:00 am, beginning Sunday, March 22.
- Police and military control in the comunas of Providencia, Las Condes, and Vitacura (within the city of Santiago) to ensure compliance by Chileans and foreigners subject to mandatory self-quarantine
The government has implemented quarantines in Easter Island/Rapa Nui, Caleta Tortel, and Puerto Williams. Transportation to or from these areas, and public services including schools and government offices may be closed. Sanitary customs checkpoints have been implemented for people entering the following regions:
- Arica and Parinacota
- Los Lagos
Please notice that, many airlines around the world have cancellations
and limited flight availability. If your travel has been disrupted,
please contact your airline.
At ContactChile, we have adopted the modality of teleworking in order to protect both clients and ourselves and our families. We invite you to contact us via phone, mail or Whatsapp. Our team is fully operational and responsive to all your questions and requirements!
- Tel: +56 2 2264 1719 / +569 7764 4148
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Whatsapp: +56 9 6509 5533