Learn Spanish at the beach and in the city
Would you like to learn Spanish in one of the most beautiful countries in South America? Do you want to enjoy the most charming sceneries and join different cultural and outdoor activities?
At ContactChile you can find different Spanish programs in Santiago and other areas in Chile. You can take private or group classes with recreational activities and design your language immersion according to your needs! You decide when, where and how intensive you want to learn Spanish in Chile.
This month, we propose to you this fun City & Beach Package that includes:
- 2 weeks – Intensive Course (20 TU/week)
- Accommodation at a hostel (6 - 8 dorm)
- Recreational program included (Wine Tour, Dancing Classes, Tandem Exchange, etc.)
- Transfer from the airport to Santiago included
In Pichilemu: Chile's surf capital located three hours away from Santiago on Chile's rural coast.
- 2 weeks – Group Class (15 TU/week)
- Accommodation at a hostel (breakfast included)
- Optional outdoor activities (not included in package) - Surf Lessons, Mountain Bike, Wine Tour, Horseback ride on the beach, etc.
4 Weeks Program Total Cost: 1.190 USD / 895 EUR
Does it sound interesting or looking for something else? Get in touch with us! firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information visit Spanish Courses