Administrative Services in Chile

There seems to be no end to Chilean bureaucracy. Coming to Chile one needs a visa, a permit of residence and work permission, an ID, a good health and annuity insurance, a bank account and an English-speaking doctor. All this normally means long waiting periods, chaotic or insufficient information and having to deal with official Spanish.

Without good knowledge of the Chilean legal framework you won't get far. Thanks to our years of experience in these areas we can expedite these time-consuming processes

Non-binding inquiry