Admission & Reservation
At the moment of applying we will ask you for an application fee of 200 USD. This amount is considered part of the whole program costs and will be deducted from the balance once you accept a position and pay the program.
If we do not offer you an internship in the desired area within 10 weeks (counting from the moment we receive the application fee), we will restore the application fee to you (deducting transfer costs). If you withdraw your application within these 10 weeks or if you do not accept an internship offer, there will be no right to refund.
Internship Program Options
You may choose between the following program options:
* Already paid application fee will be deducted from the total costs. European citizens please ask for the valid Euro rates.
The internship placement contains in all three packages:
- We arrange and reserve your internship
- We inform you in advance about Chile, the internship place and the internship itself
- We welcome you to an informative talk at our office in Santiago upon arrival (including a city map and information folder)
- We monitor your internship: we maintain regular contact, we mediate in case of difficulties or problems and if necessary, we look for an alternative placement
- We help you with the visa paperwork (orientation)
- We certificate your internship with a document issued by ContactChile
- You will receive a Santiago City-Map
- 24 hrs emergency hotline
- We arrange a lodging facility for your internship period (only in Santiago, Valparaíso, Viña del Mar). You may choose a furnished room from our comprehensive Online database (according to your preferences and budget); there will be no extra commission fee (does not include rent).
- We arrange your transfer from the airport to your housing facility in a van (Santiago only)
- Cell Phone Service, so that you get connected as soon as possible with your new friends in Chile
For internship options that include lodging, please see our Working Holiday offers.
Interested? Please use the quick inquiry on the right to contact us!