Local tour operator that offers internship in the area of sales and reservations. Its a green company, that takes pride in recycling, composting and compensating the carbon footprint of all their tours. Created in 2004, the company is dedicated to show tourists the best places, magnificent scenery and natural beauty that can be found within just a few hours away fromSantiago. They visit glaciers, waterfalls, ancient forests, lagoons, volcanoes, hot springs and explain the cultural identity linked with these wonders of Chile.
- Customer service in the office and via mail or telephone
- Keep the database actualized
- Accompany the tours
- Take part in the organization of tours and in the development of new products
- 9 hours a day, 5 days a week
- office work, full-time and access to a weekly excursion
- Basic level of Spanish.
- Good knowledge of English
- willingness to aquire new skills
- Management Excel and Word
- Minimum time: 4 months