The school is a private, secular and co-educational institution, one of whose distinguishing features is the bilingual Spanish/English teaching, a characteristic that permeates the entire curriculum of the institution and enables our students, future stakeholders in the society of the 21st century, to become protagonists in the global world.
- The tasks will be decided according to the knowledge and interests of the intern. The following tasks are intended to show the variety of activities available:
- In class: prepare material for presentations, hold discussions on topics of interest (culture, customs, others), participate in class as requested by the teacher in charge
- Depending on the interests and adaptation to the system, the intern could collaborate and promote community and/or academic projects according to the established curriculum and agreement with the teachers
- Help out in the library or the lab
- Companion for academic trips
- Conduct workshops in physical education, sports, others
From 7.45 to 15.40, this schedule can be flexible according to planned activities with the children.
- Homestay in a Chilean family and support in learing Spanish.
- This is a great opportunity for those who want to learn Spanish while applying their knowledge in education within their respective specialties.
- Iquique is an excellent opportunity to get to know the north of Chile and a paradise for surfers.
- English as a mother tongue
- Minimum age: 21 years old
- Minimum duration: 2 months
- Ideal duration: 6 months
- The school calendar has to be considered: from March to December is the ideal period for an internship.
- The intern must be proactive, enjoy working with children and students, have good group management, be able to work in a team and have excellent communication skills.