A leading company in South America in the area of recycling new waste of the 21th century: electronic residues (E-Waste). The focus lies on innovations and sustainability in favor of society.
- Assistance to the schedule of the management
- Delegation of international contacts
- Coordination of meetings and schedules of the management
- Coordination of events and participation of the management in national and international forums
- Elaboration of statistics and reports for the management
- Coordination of monthly meetings of the head office
Monday to Friday: 9am - 6:30pm
A fix salary of $100.000, plus further possible incomings
- Minium stay of 6 months
- Preferably women
- With interest in social topics and the environment
- The company derives from a social concept and is supported by the WEF in Davos. Thus it's important to have knowledge about its concept.
- Advanced knowledge of the English language, Spanish basic knowledge