We have built a world class mobile app that allows hotel guests and travelers to book tours & activities on-the go, access a local guide with events, cuisine, offers, and maps, chat in real-time with local experts to get recommendations for their trip, as well as access all of a hotel’s services and amenities through their phone.
- Cliente management, setup, support, acquisition, processes
- Build & execute on sales funnels
- Partner calls, partner calls, partner calls
- Plan and execute offline/online marketing campaign
- Social Media support, planning
- Work closely with our engineering & operations teams to streamline process and assist in intelligently scaling a vibrant business
9am - 6pm, Monday - Friday
- We believe in an approach where we train our interns, and give them a lot of freedom, ownership, and responsibility - to work on their own projects and achieve their goals during their time with us.
- We focus on giving school credit and work on accomplishing something big while you are with the team - so that you leave with a great real-life hands-on experience and title for your CV/LinkedIn.
- The right person will be comfortable in a fast-moving start-up culture and environment that values hard work, perseverance, an eagerness to learn, and a determination to build something great! This role is all
- about using your existing skills, as well as the methods you will be taught - to bring our Travel App to everyone across Latin America, U.S. and soon - the world!
- Fluent in English.
- Spanish and Portugues are a plus.
- A utility player. You´re willing to find resolutions to customer or a client issues early, late and often.
- Self-driven. You have superior organizational skills, integrity and great follow through on tasks. You don´t get overwhelmed easily... twelve parties and hundreds of customer emails each month? No prob!
- Naturally curious. You´re innovative, extremely creative and constantly looking for ways to improve upon things.
- Word sawy. You have exceptional writing skills and can craft everything from emails and blog posts to policies and summaries, easily adjusting your tone/voice accordingly.
- Graceful. You are self-aware, well-spoken on the phone and eloquent in emails. You’ll humbly be the voice of us.
- Fun. You’re a charismatic people person who can talk to anyone; you’re flexible, fearless, and excited to help build something awesome and share it with the world.