The Foundations primary goal is to mitigate social and environmental problems through joint work in many communities in Santiago and Antofagasta. Legally constituted in 1992 as private non-profit institution, they conceive themselves as a public interest organization. Its main fields of action are participative Environmental Management, Education for Sustainable Development, the creation of values to the community and citizen participation.
Support labors related to non-formal environmental education and recycling, to be held in different parts of the different districts of Santiago.
- Interest and knowledge of non-formal environmental education.
- Basic knowledge of recycling inorganic materials: plastics, cans, paper and cardboard.
- Knowledge on composting and vermicomposting
- Word and Excel skills
- Facility in teaching groups of different ages.
- Ability to write reports and to enter data concerning the activities into numeric and alphanumeric databases.
- Flexible working hours.
- Organized way of working and punctuality