The association is dedicated to foreign trade and location marketing of Germany in Chile. This includes for example reporting on business opportunities for German companies in Chile, Peru and Ecuador. The following topics are on the agenda: Urbanization/Megacity Lima, market and infrastructure for electric vehicles, mining, solar industry, waste management, medical technology, infrastructure development, transport and logistics, investment climate and risks and environment and mobility.
Conducting of research and specialist interviews with representatives of ministries, companies, or via the Internet.
- Minimum age: 21 years
- Spanish knowledge at least B2
- German knowledge at least C1
- Computer literacy
- Field of study: economics, regional studies, journalism or with experience in writing articles and reports
- Letter of motivation (1 page in Spanish)
- Transcript of records or interim record of the university
- Documents that confirm language skills and previous internships
- Confirmation from the university that the internship is mandatory