A receptive Chilean operator, leader in nature trips, adventure and sustainable tourism. The agency has more than 25 years of experience and owns EcoCamp Patagonia in Torres del Paine. It is a young and motivated team and they are looking for people willing to contribute and learn!
- Take care of clients who apply for travel programs
- Answer calls from Tour Operators from USA, Canada and Brazil
- Process quotations, sales and post-sales and enter information related to our system
- Maintain a follow up with the client after the first contact
- Fully understand the Reservation and Sales Management System.
- Prepare invoices, vouchers and welcome letters
- Check availability in hotels and other services, book and block flights.
- Together with the reservations department look for and evaluate alternatives in case of non-availability of services.
- Promote new trips and proactively offer them to customers
- Keep the list of confirmed businesses up to date
- Support the team in administrative tasks as needed (welcome letters, business confirmation, availability check...)
Monday to friday from 9am to 6pm
Transport and food allowance
advanced English and Spanish