Internship in an independent study centre (Think Tank) that seeks to contribute to the construction of a more transparent, fair and democratic society. The Areas of Study are Democracy and Anticorruption, City and Territory, Diversity, Inclusion and Human Rights, Youth, Education and Employment, Sustainability & Natural Resources and Social Security (health and pensions).
- Project applications
- Database update of projects and donors
- Administrative tasks
- Horas de trabajo: Lun - Vie de 9.00 a 16.00 horas
- Duración óptima de la práctica: 6 meses
Flexible work, learning related to socio-political context and public policies in Chile.
- Minimum age: 21
- Minimum time of internship: 3 months
- Good knowledge in Spanish and English required