With its programmes and projects, the well-known political foundation actively contributes to international cooperation and mutual understanding. The foundation is of German origin and aims to enable people to live an independent life in freedom and dignity with the help of its international working methods.
- Support of the organization and implementation of the "2nd Climate Week", a 4-day event of conferences and seminars on climate change.
- Search and contact exhibitors/participants for the fair and conferences, coordinate with involved participants
- Participation in meetings
9:00 am - 5:30 pm approx.
Work experience in a well known German political foundation with a final certificate.
- Minimum age: 18 years
- Very good level of Spanish (written and spoken)
- Preferably German, but not required
- Openess and communicative skills
- Able to work in a team and independent
- Interest in environmental concerns and the climate change
- Need interns: Beginning of August to end of November 2018