It is a luxury all-inclusive boutique-hotel in the Atacama desert in Northern Chile, one of the most fascinating landscapes worldwide. The hotel offers 8 luxury bungalows and is located in the heart of the little town San Pedro de Atacama. Every bungalow has a private guide with a vehicle who offers individual excursions to the extreme and exotic environments. The hotel is the only one in South America offering a 100% customized service.
Since the hotel is a Relais & Chateaux establishment the restaurant is an important part of the overall experience. Depending on the profile and the skills of the intern he might work as a waiter, barman or host/hostess.
2 weeks of 45 hours per month with 6 working days and 1 day off as well as 2 weeks per month with 5 working days, 1 day off during the week and sundays off.
Free accomodation (shared room) as well as catering
- Spanish skills sufficient to express ideas and needs, English skills sufficient for conversation at an intermediate level
- Student in the area of hotel business, gastronomy, cooking or tourism; good health
- The intern must arrange for a student exchange visa in his home country and must validate it upon arrival in Chile
- Valid health insurance in Chile
- Minimum age: 21
- Minimum duration: 4 months
- Optimum duration: 6 months