It is a luxury all-inclusive boutique-hotel amidst of the stunning nature of the national park Torres del Paine. 12 villa bungalows, built with regional materials, offer a view on the snow-covered mountains of Torres del Paine. A private natural reserve invites the visitors to discover the unique flora and fauna of this remote area. Every bungalow has a private guide with a vehicle who offers individual excursions by jeep. The hotel is the only one in South America offering a 100% customized service.
Since the hotel is a Relais & Chateaux establishment the restaurant is an important part of the overall experience. Depending on the profile and the skills of the intern the tasks can be waiter, barman or host/hostess.
45 hours per week divided into 8-hour-shifts. 11 working days are followed by 4 days off.
Free and shared accomodation as well as catering
- Spanish skills sufficient to express ideas and needs, English skills sufficient for conversation at an intermediate level
- Student in the area of hotel business, gastronomy or tourism; good health
- The intern must arrange for a student exchange visa in his home country and must validate it upon arrival in Chile
- Valid health insurance in Chile
- Minimum age: 21
- Minimum duration: 4 months
- Optimum duration: 6 months