The Company represents an important group of Chilean producers focused on the direct exportation of their own fruits to international importers. The company offers an efficient business model, the goal of which is to establish a direct relationship of trust between the buyers and the producers, with the guarantee of getting high-quality products for fair prices with excellent trade service. Their goal is to build a bridge between the lands of the framers and the buyers, supermarkets, etc., to get a product of high quality with competitive prices.
- Commercial assistance
- Receive national and international calls
- Assist in logistics and document material
- Explore new markets
Monday to Friday, from 8 am till 5 pm
100.000 -150.000 CLP depending on qualification of the intern
- Good English skills
- Student of marketing, foreign trade, international business
- Willingness to learn
- Minimum duration: 3 months
- Optimum duration: 6 months
- It is a company with a young working atmosphere, which tries to promote fair trade. They are looking for a person who shares the company values and their way of doing business.