The centre, located 12 km from Pucón, offers horseback trail rides, from half a day up to 14 days. Outstanding is the Crossing of the Andes ride, 5 days riding in Chile, 3 days in Argentina.
- You will be guiding tours on your own and co guide multiday treks after a period of getting accustomed to the farm, horses, and trails.
- You will be doing all manner of work connected with treks and horses, including catching, grooming, feeding, saddling, and herding the horses, as well as helping to prepare and pack for treks.
- In addition, taking care of our international guests in the cabins
- as well as helping the guests and accompanying them on other activities, such as visit at hot springs etc, will be part of your work.
- 6 days per week, 8 hours per day, ideally from 10.00 to 19.00 with an hour for lunch.
- Actually often it will not work because accompanying a cavalcade for several days you never have a job nine-to-five, since you are available to customers all the time.
Accommodation in a room with a private bathroom, along with up to 3 more helpers (same gender), all meals
- You should be able to work independently and to handle large responsibilities
- You have good social skills and like dealing with our international guests
- You have experience with horses
- You should speak fluent English and at least some Spanish
- You love to be outside, even in bad weather
- You are at least 18 years old