The Department Of Education manages over sixteen schools in Purén, a small town, two hours away from Temuco. We invite English speakers to visit and live in our city for at least one month staying, to assist local English teachers.
- Teaching and practice of English
- Conversations about cultural exchange
- Participation in sports and/or artistic work
- Conversation classes with students
- Assistance of English teacher in English classes
6 hours per day, Monday to Friday
- The Department of Education helps you find a private room with Wifi and heater in a nice Chilean hostfamily, for aprox. 250.000 CLP monthly, meals included.
- You get breakfast and lunch at school.
- Very good English skills
- Preferably skills in some kind of sports, instruments, technology, or others.
- Minimum age: 18
- Minimum duration: 1 month
- Optimum duration: 3 months
- Seasons in which interns are needed: March-May, August-November