It is a luxury all-inclusive boutique-hotel in the Atacama desert in Northern Chile, one of the most fascinating landscapes worldwide. The hotel offers 8 luxury bungalows and is located in the heart of the little town San Pedro de Atacama. Every bungalow has a private guide with a vehicle who offers individual excursions to the extreme and exotic environments. The hotel is the only one in South America offering a 100% customized service.
The kitchen of this hotel only uses local products from the markets of the surroundings. Depending on the profile and the skills of the intern he might support the kitchen stuff and/or the patisserie or the sub chef de cuisine.
2 weeks of 45 hours per month with 6 working days and 1 day off as well as 2 weeks per month with 5 working days, 1 day off during the week and sundays off.
Free accomodation (shared room) as well as catering
- Spanish skills sufficient to express ideas and needs, English skills sufficient for conversation at an intermediate level
- Student in the area of hotel business, gastronomy, cooking or tourism; good health
- The intern must arrange for a student exchange visa in his home country and must validate it upon arrival in Chile
- Valid health insurance in Chile
- Minimum age: 21
- Minimum duration: 4 months
- Optimum duration: 6 months