According to the area and the internship placement you apply for we need between 2 and 4 weeks in order to prepare a specific offer for you. Therefore you should try to send your application 3 to 6 months before the desired starting date so that you have sufficient time to plan your trip.
Exceptionally, we are able to arrange an internship in less time.
We will discuss your personal aspects and needs to start looking for an internship.
We will do our best to find the best suitable internship for you.
Your application should consist of:
- Application form. Instead of a resume we ask you to fill in our application form which contains all the facts we and the employers need. Please try to fill it in in Spanish! We will be glad to help you translating specific terms. Download application form
- Digital photograph (in low resolution).
- A copy of your passport
- Please check our internship list and provide us (in the form) with the codes of the places you are interested in.
- Only upon request and if available: please send us your previous work or internship certificates.
- Please send us your application as a word-document.
- A processing fee will be due when handing in your application, which will be deducted from the program costs once we placed you successfully.
Please send these documents to: email@example.com.
We will then ask you for an application deposit of 200 USD (Costs) and start arranging the appropriate placement for you.