The small cabin center is located in the foothills of the seventh region, a few steps away the rivers of the Maule, Claro and Melado, as well as a park. It is offered lodging, guided tours, kayaking, bicycles and fishing. It can be received a maximum of 20 people, including in private cabins or rooms.
- December to March-April
- two or three months
- Customer reception, management of cottages, information to tourists. It can also be as a guide
- Management Refugio reception (welcome customers, inform, help them settle in and feel comfortable).
- Management of cottages (cleaning with help from others, maid, etc ...)
- Information for customers of the activities offered at the refuge, the region and participation in guidance as needed.
flexible from 8:30 am to 5:30 pm
Accomodation and food
- Minimum age: 20
- Knowledge of Spanish is essential, advanced English, basic German, basic French
- Love for nature