Boutique hotel, Puerto Varas
Originally inaugurated in 1908, it was rebuilt in 1986 by the present owners. It has a privileged location on the Costanera (coastal road) of Puerto Varas, a short walking distance from downtown. The hotel features 50 rooms and 1 apartment. All rooms include cable TV, safe-deposit box, central heating, mini bar, telephone, Internet access, room service. General services include: private parking, elevators, two convention halls, sauna, rent a car and a business center.