The treatment center for abused children and youth is part of the municipalities of Valparaíso and Casablanca and is financed by the national department of minors. The center offers emergency treatment for children and juvenile, who are being victims of physical violence and mental and/or sexual abuse. The program supports the rehabilitation of the children and juvenile and their families. Therefor cutting off the abuse, strengthening the protectoral areas and supporting a healthy physical and mental state of the child or juvenile .
- Support of the therapists
- Administrative work
- Development of group activities
- Working with the children´s families
- Supervision of the children and juvenile
Monday to Friday from 9am-2pm and 3pm-7pm.
- Studies of psychology or social work
- Interest in working with children or juvenile
- Internship minimum of 3 months, better 6 months