A non-profit organization dedicated to enriching the lives of people at need which was founded in 1977 by way of a dialogue between a group of like-minded volunteers and the Bishop Enrique Alvear of the western part of Santiago. The organization defines its mission as educational support/partnership. The goal of this partnership is to strengthen and develop the people in their decision to become better human beings, protagonists of their lives and of the history of their community and country.
- Working in urban areas with a tutor
- Administrative tasks in the field of development of projects in the offices of the organisation
Monday to Friday 9am - 6pm (1 hour lunch)
- Spanish knowledge
- Studies in the field of political science or human science
- Skill to work on topics of the organisation in areas
- Enjoying to work in a team