It is a research laboratory that aims to address one of the challenges of public policy entrepreneurship in Chile, which is to have timely and robust information to strengthen and streamline the design of entrepreneurship promotion programs. They act as a coordinator and articulator between the public, academic and private, to improve the impact, knowledge and value creation of the entrepreneurship engine. They also cooperate with international partners.
- - Support the Executive Director in the implementation of the Marketing and Communications plan.
- - Manage the different suppliers related to the Marketing and Communications chain.
- - Propose innovative ideas for Marketing and Communications.
- - Coordination of dissemination activities among various key players
- - Ensure the brand positioning on the various channels, keep the website updated
Flexible working hours
- Minimum age: 18
- Duration: 6 months
- BA in Marketing, Communications or something related
- Preferably: optional courses in Innovation and / or Entrepreneurship
- Preferably: Final Cut (or other editor), music editor like Garageband.
- Knowledge of Softwares Mandatory: Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Keynote, Photoshop, Illustrator, CMS like Wordpress, Social Media
- Very good english skills
- Excellent communication skills (oral and written) as well as public speaking skills