This company seeks to integrate students of engineering, psychology, etc. in order to take part in professional internships in selecting professionals for executive, management and mid-level positions. It has 35 years of experience and is leader in hiring people and offering integral solutions in the area of Human Resources. In Chile, the company specializes in advising companies from various industries and offering them solutions in personnel selection, staffing and organizational development. It has more than 25 branch offices in the major cities of the country and 4 global business lines. The company's selection processes (search, selection and staffing) are certified by the quality norm ISO 9001:2008.
- Publish job postings
- Search for candidates
- Interview candidates
- Filter resumes
- Market mapping
- Update database
- Register and update the company portal
- Call for candidates to coordinate interviews
- Administrative support
Monday through Friday, 9am-7pm
Career opportunities and professional development based on performance
- High motivation to learn tasks related the searching for and selecting candidates
- Fluent Spanish and advanced English skills
- Student of engineering, psychology, etc.
- Work under pressure