The company is a small family-run business, founded 5 years ago by descendants from German colonies and located in the countryside in the IX. region of Chile. It focuses on agriculture, mainly dairy, and is implementing and developing a system of alimentary self-sufficiency. Furthermore it produces and sells craft beer.
- Various tasks with animals, e.g. milking, grazing, feeding, etc.
- Various tasks in fruit and vegetable fields
- Various tasks in the brewery
- Light construction works, e.g. buckets, fences, repair works, etc.
- Attend clients and suppliers
Monday to Friday, 8 hours
- Free accomodation (shared room) and food
- Integration in bilingual family (Spanish/German)
- Contact with nature
- Bonus of 50,000 CLP
- Spanish and/or German skills
- Interest in countryside, the next town is about 25 km away
- Minimum duration: 3 months
- Optimum duration: 6-12 months
- Minimum age: 18