It is a luxury all-inclusive boutique-hotel amidst of the stunning nature of the national park Torres del Paine. 12 villa bungalows, built with regional materials, offer a view on the snow-covered mountains of Torres del Paine. A private natural reserve invites the visitors to discover the unique flora and fauna of this remote area. Every bungalow has a private guide with a vehicle who offers individual excursions by jeep. The hotel is the only one in South America offering a 100% customized service.
The kitchen of this hotel only uses local products from the markets of the surroundings. Depending on the profile and the skills of the intern he might support the kitchen stuff and/or the patisserie or the sub chef de cuisine.
45 hours per week divided into 8-hour-shifts. 11 working days are followed by 4 days off.
Free and shared accomodation as well as catering
- Spanish skills sufficient to express ideas and needs, English skills sufficient for conversation at an intermediate level
- Student in the area of hotel business, gastronomy, cooking or tourism; good health
- The intern must arrange for a student exchange visa in his home country and must validate it upon arrival in Chile
- Valid health insurance in Chile
- Minimum age: 21
- Minimum duration: 4 months
- Optimum duration: 6 months