Consultant dedicated to social projects to improve organizational competitiveness from a focus on managing social impacts and combating poverty.
- Update homepage and social networks
- Develop research and publications
- Systematize information and resources connected to responsibility and social innovation
- Elaborate work and financial proposals
- Design and realize initiatives and consulting projects in the area of responsibility and social innovation
- Prepare courses and workshops
- Edit and distribute of digital communications
8 hours per day
- Bilingual Spanish-English.
- Capacity to communicate and investigate within the area of international relations, preferably with experience with similar work.
- Interest in and knowledge of responsibility and social innovation.
- Handling of office tools and good computer skills in general.
- Empathy and the capacity for team work.
- Responsible, proactive and entrepreneurial.
- Capacity of rapid problem solution.